The Accu-Chek Aviva meter is designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva test strip to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh venous, arterial, neonatal, and capillary whole blood as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control. Capillary whole blood for testing of blood glucose can be obtained from the fingertip and approved alternative sites (for example, forearm).
- A large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek Aviva test strips
- An Accu-Chek lancing device may be purchased separately
- Tiny blood sample: the only 0.6 microlitre of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
- Get accurate results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.