|Blade Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 12 x 12 Centimeters|
About this item
- * Perfect for chopping onion;garlic;vegetables;nuts;herbs;veggies;pesto;hummus;salsa;guacamole;boneless meat;making baby food;salsa;salad and many more. The number of pulls controls how finely the food is chopped.
- * Makes food preparation fun and easy. Just pull the cord a few times to chop/mince your ingredients. Great for small kitchens;RVs;travel and camping. Made from Food Grade;BPA-free material;no hazard for your health
- * Features sharp stainless steel blades for fast chopping;comfort soft grip lid;easy pull cord;large handle;anti-skid base for easy leverage. An essential tool for a busy kitchen;and one of the secrets to making consistent quality meals.
- * A storage lid is included to keep chopped food fresh in the refrigerator. So you can even use as a storage container.
- * Blades, Bowl and Storage Lid are Top-Rank Dishwasher Safe. They can be Disassembled Easily for Quick Clean.
Chop All Types of Vegetables and Fruits with Ease: The New Handy Chopper is an excellent solution to all of your fruit and vegetable chopping needs. Featuring Five sharp and durable stainless steel blades and a unique string design, this manual chopper chops and cuts vegetables in a hassle-free manner with minimal effort. Simply cut the fruits or vegetables to a medium size before placing them in the chopper and get an evenly chopped version for your salads, fruits, sabzi preparations and other cooking purposes. Made from High Quality Materials for Long-Lasting Use: This chopper is made using sturdy and unbreakable ABS plastic which makes it highly durable for everyday use. The Five chopping blades are made from robust stainless steel and are extremely sharp for chopping through most vegetables and fruits with ease. These blades retain their sharpness even with regular use, enabling superior performance for a long time. Easy to Use, Clean and Maintain: Featuring an easy-to-use operation, The New Handy Chopper consists of a short string that needs to be pulled to rotate the blades, which in turn initiates the chopping operation. Furthermore, the simple design makes it easy to disassemble the blades for easy cleaning and maintenance.