- Keep diaper rashes away with the power of herbs & Zinc Oxide
- Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Oxide): Prevents and heals rashes
- Nirgundi (Five-leaved Chaste Tree) & Manjishtha (Indian Madder): Relieve pain, redness, and discomfort due to diaper rashes
- Indian Aloe & Almond Oil: Moisturize sensitive skin and keep it soft & smooth
- Free from Parabens, Mineral Oil & Synthetic Colors, the usual factors for allergies & rashes
- Provides relief from the very first use
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream promotes effective healing and soothes red, irritated skin, and forms a protective layer on baby’s skin.
From the Manufacturer
An Antiseptic Healing Cream
Himalaya diaper rash cream is a comprehensive Ayurvedic formulation to heal rashes, occurring due to diaper edges rubbing against soft baby skin. Frequent contact of a damp diaper against a baby’s bottom causes redness and rash. To nurse this discomfort, clean your child’s skin gently, pat it dry and apply the protective, soothing Himalaya nappy rash cream for effective healing. This diaper rash cream is enriched with the anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties of Five-Leaved Chaste Tree, that’s traditionally acclaimed for its healing of sores and skin infections like blisters. Moreover, the soothing and moisturizing effect of Aloe Vera and Almond oil heals and restores the supple skin texture of your child’s skin.
No More Diaper Rashes
The key ingredients of this Himalaya nappy rash cream include natural Zinc that heals rashes quickly by keeping the skin cool and dry. The presence of almond oil along with the vitamin A, softens your baby’s skin and also supports bone development. Aloe Vera with its anti-bacterial and astringent properties, is often used in curing wounds and skin ailments like dermatitis. The Aloe Vera in this Himalaya cream thus hydrates and restores the affected area. Liberal use of the cream during each diaper change, especially on the gentle skin folds that are prone to maximum irritation, will ensure your child’s skin is free of rashes throughout the diapering age.
- Ideal for: Redness, sores, rashes and diaper irritation
- Age: 1 month and above
- Contains: Almond oil, Aloe Vera, Natural Zinc, Five-Leaved Chaste Tree for effective healing and skin nourishment
- Paediatrician recommended
- Content: 50 g