- Captures up to 90% of cut hair for a mess-free trim
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use or use it plugged in
- Quick charge – gives you a full trim after just 5 min of charging
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 – 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Battery indicator shows when trimmer’s battery is empty, full or charging
- Double sharpened steel blades cut even the thickest hair precisely
- Durapower technology, last 6 times longer with 2 plus 1 year warranty after registration
- Self-sharpening metal blades and High performance vacuum system
- Empty the hair chamber after each trimming session. First remove the cutting unit from the appliance, then empty the hair chamber by carefully shaking or blowing hair out and/or by brushing the hair out with the cleaning brush or cleaning sponge supplied. Never use water to clean the hair chamber, this may damage the appliance
High Performance Vacuum System
The new Philips Vacuum Trimmer comes with 50% stronger, improved airflow*. The powerful vacuum captures up to 90% of cut hair*, giving you a mess-free trim.
*Tested in lab environment on hair mats.
Lift and Trim Technology
Trim your stubble in one stroke with our innovative Lift and Trim system. It lifts low-lying hairs and guides them towards the sharp metal blades for a precise cut.
Self-Sharpening Metal Blades
The stainless steel blades are double-sharpened, cutting even the thickest hair precisely. They sharpen themselves by lightly brushing against each other, so no replacement or oiling is needed throughout your trimmer’s lifetime.
20 Lock-in Length Settings
Select your preferred trim length by simply turning the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed from 0,5 – 10mm with 0,5mm precision.Your chosen length is now “locked in” for a perfectly even trim.
Upto 60 min Corded/Cordless use
Charge your beard trimmer for 1 hour to get up to 60 minutes of cordless use, or simply use it plugged into the wall. Otherwise the quick charge function gives you a full trim after just 5 minutes of charging.