- Saute 2 finely chopped onions with garlic paste in 2 table spoons of oil/butter/ghee
- Add 2 roughly mashed tomatoes, 1 table spoon Vasant Pav Bhaji Masala, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Let it cook for a while.
- Add 500 g of boiled and mashed vegetables like peas, capsicum, cauliflower and let it cook for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with a tea spoon of butter and coriander. Serve with chopped onions, lemon and pav.
- Ingredients : Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Cinnamon, Fennel Seeds, Cinnamon Leaves, Iodized Salt, Anistar, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Big Cardamom, Sour Mango, Triphala, Cloves, Turmeric