- Himalaya’s Baby Powder: Keeps Baby’s Skin Soft and Dry
- Effective and safe
- Himalaya Baby Powder: Key Ingredients With Benefits Vetiver has an astringent property that helps manage excessive sweating and keep baby’s skin cool and fresh. Yashada bhasma is renowned for anti-microbial properties ingredient and has traditionally been used as a wound-healing agent. Olive Oil, is known to nourish, protect and soften skin and helps prevent chafing. Almond Oil is a well-known skin softener which moisturizes baby’s skin.
- Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap has ingredients with cooling, refreshing, antibacterial, properties that are known to effectively help in management of prickly heat in babies. The soap is designed to suit oily skin and for use during summer.
- Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap: Ideal for oily skin
- Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap: Ideal for use during summer
- Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap: Key Ingredients With Benefits Vetiver Cooling and refreshing properties of Vetiver is traditionally used to manage itching and rashes. Neem A revered herb in Ayurveda, Neem is known to be beneficial in itching, rashes, and skin inflammation. Watermelon Known for its cooling and skin-conditioning properties, Watermelon helps refresh baby’s skin.