Multi functional Inflatable Lumbar Back Stretcher & Massager
Inflatable Lumbar Back Stretcher
Why Does My Lower Back Hurt?
If you’re having pain, it’s important to figure out why.
Almost 30% have some sort of pain in the lower back, and it’s a top cause of disability worldwide. Age plays a role, but the causes can include injures, an inactive lifestyle, poor posture, illnesses, among many other things.
Your back is at the mercy of bad habits like:
Slouching at your desk / Lifting and pulling heavy objects with your back rather your legs / Being overweight / Not exercising enough / Smoking / Wearing high heels / Carrying an overloaded backpack
All of these things can lead to lower back pain.
Others causes of chronic pain include:
- Herniated or slipped discs
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Facet joint disfunction.
- Compression fracture.
- Sprains and strains
- Ankylosing spondyliti
Herniated or slipped discs
Most doctors and therapists, who recommend stretching as part of a herniated disc relief program, theorize that elongating the spine will somehow help to take pressure off the compressed disc.
Herniated Disc Exercises & Stretches For Lower Back
- Full Cobra Pose (Advanced Extension)
- Standing Extension
- Spinal Decompression
Best Back Pain Stretches for Immediate Back Pain Relief
Why stretching is so effective for alleviating (and preventing) back pain?
Regular movement and stretching can help alleviate back pain by relaxing tight muscles and improving circulation to help nourish the spine,
Not only will regular stretching help loosen the muscles and get rid of existing back pain, but it can also strengthen the back — and lower your chances of dealing with back pain in the future.
Here are five stretches to incorporate into your daily routine to alleviate back pain and maximize performance:
- Trunk rotation stretch:This stretch helps improve mobility of the spine while relaxing the muscles on the sides of the trunk
- Child’s pose:This stretch helps improve mobility of the spine while relaxing the muscles of the lower back
- Cat-camel back stretch:his stretch helps maintain mobility of the spine while strengthening the back and abdominal muscles
- Hamstring stretch:Having flexible hamstrings allows for decreased stress in the back with bending and lifting activities
- .Hip flexor stretch:Increased flexibility in hip flexors will help with decreased back pain in upright activities
Electric inflatable lumbar traction
Life feel better again!
1) Automatic inflatable lumbar traction device
2) Vibration Massage Therapy
3) Third gear heating 45-55-65 degrees
Spectrum Irradiation Massage
Temperature Adjustable Heating
Heated Massage promotes healthy blood flow.
We have 3 different temperatures:-
Multi functional Lumbar Back Stretcher Device
The excellent design of vibratory massage system can let your lumbar be wrapped by soft and comfortable power quickly to relief your lower back pain. we use double motor to get the appropriate massage frequency which can activate your waist point perfectly.
You can feel the healthy life brought by technology without leaving your home
Two 3000 RMP motors are used to relax muscles, relieve the stress and improve the circulation.
Heat Therapy Heating
Spectrum irradiation, three levels can adjust temperature：
Lumbar Traction Device
Electric inflatable lumbar traction:The height is increased by 2.75inch after inflation