- Drip stop system; Steam boost up to 100 grams; Vertical steam; Triple precision tip
- Ceramic Coated American Heritage Golden Soleplate ; Even steam distribution up to 25 g/min of steam
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 2000 watts,Operating Voltage: 230 volts; Includes: 1 Steam Iron
Philips EasySpeed GC1028/20 Steam Iron is fast, from start to finish! Its 2000 W power enables constant high steam output and heats up the iron quickly for fast ironing. Continuous steam output of up to 25 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam steadily, for a great performance. The 100 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases. Even-heating on the non-stick soleplate and its triple precision tip ensure fast ironing without tugging, snagging or delays. With a sleek design, pointed tip, button groove, and swivel cord, this steam iron is designed for maximum comfort while ironing, even reaching tricky areas easily like around the buttons or between pleats. The GC1028/20 steam iron with its drip-stop technology and vertical steam function can be used to remove creases even from hanging garments like shirts. It can be operated with normal tap water and the built-in calc-clean slider takes care of any scale-build up. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, use this scale-clean function once a month when using normal tap water. Loaded with features like Steam boost, Mist Spray, Self-Calc-Clean and Drip-Stop, this Philips Steam Iron helps you get perfect results with fewer strokes, taking you far less time to complete the ironing.